|Seventh Policy Board Meeting
The seventh UN-REDD Programme Policy Board meeting was held in Berlin, Germany from 13-14 October 2011 at the Steigenberger Hotel. Please see meeting documents and presentations below.
BERLIN, GERMANY, 17 October 2011- During its seventh Policy Board meeting 13-14 October 2011, the UN-REDD Programme approved US$4 million in funding for Nigeria's National Programme for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD+), bringing the total amount of approved funding for UN-REDD National Programmes to US$59.3 million. Read full release...
For any questions related to the Policy Board meeting, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Session II - Sharing Information & Progress:
- Session III - Strategic & Policy issues:
- Session IV - National Programmes:
- Session V - Global Programme:
- Session V - National Programmes: